Thanks Larry,

I considered that it might be a JavaScript problem and I looked at the Source
of the page.  There are *tons* of JavaScript on that page and it appears to be
running.  I did not dig deeper.

I did not turn on a debugger and I did not look deeper to see if there is
something particular about the JavaScript that is only what is failing.

I believe the frame with release information is retrieved from SourceForge.  If
the page served directly from SourceForge at
<http://sourceforge.net/projects/openofficeorg.mirror/> does work, we can rule
out SourceForge blocking and look elsewhere.

 - Dennis