LS,

I have a problem with oracle-report-builder.

Until a few days ago it functioned properly.

Now it turns out suddenly that the report-bilder is gone.

If I want to open previously created report "LijstZi" , I get the message:

            <The documet " LijstZi "" could not be opened>

--------------

Then have the oracle-report-builder downloaded again.

In <downloads> is now the file <oracle-report-builder.oxt>

When I double click on it, while Office 4.1.2 is open

come to the screen: <Extension Manager>. of OpenOffice.

There  the message appears:

            Extension (s) Add:

            C: \ Users \ THA \ AppData \ Roaming \ OpenOffice \ 4 \ user \
uno_packages

            \ Cach \ uno_packages \ sv11t27.tmp_ \ oracle-report-builder,
oxt

            does not exist

I tried reinstalling the latest version of OpenOffice 4.1.2,

but that does not help

Can you help me get my report builder.

In advance thank you very much

THA (Theo) Jenniskens