I have not tried to instal 4.1.3 yet but apparently Apple did make changes to
Gatekeeper due to vulnerabilities found last year - I am echoing what I just
Googled. You might do the same.

I did find this among many other things:

I hope to try it later today.

Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 15, 2016, at 1:03 AM, Jim Driscoll