From: chuck ef <chuck...@hotmail.com>
Sent: Saturday, October 15, 2016 8:06 AM
To: users@openoffice.apache.org
Subject: Re: New Open Office Apache program

I have not tried to instal 4.1.3 yet but apparently Apple did make changes to
Gatekeeper due to vulnerabilities found last year - I am echoing what I just
Googled. You might do the same.

I did find this among many other things:

How to Disable Gatekeeper in macOS Sierra -
Gatekeeper, first introduced in OS X Mountain Lion, is a Mac security feature
which prevents the user from launching potentially harmful applications. In
macOS Sierra ...

I hope to try it later today.

Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 15, 2016, at 1:03 AM, Jim Driscoll