On 15/03/18 10:21 AM, Vince B. wrote:
Martin:

What is your point ?
If you’re not that interested in offering assistance, please ignore my
request(s) for help.

Well I was looking at your problem straight from the first email you sent, and I'm half way with the solution. The only problem I need to solve is what happens when two bowlers have the same score. But it get frustrating when half way the investigation you send updates on your problem that doesn't solve anything.
Be patient.

Normally, I give thanks to (helpful) replies. Clearly, your reply is of no help
to me.

Regards,
Vince

Sent from my iPad