On 3/15/2018 11:21 AM, WA.TWORSX via AOL wrote:
Martin:

Thank you for your reply/comments.  I understand and do appreciate your frustration; especially since there are many absolute ($A$1)) references are, and must be, used.

I am aware that there are possibilities that two, or more, bowlers may have the same numerical game score.  I am a beginner at this, and I try to chew one part of the problem at a time.  My plan is to apply other criterion to handle duplicate/triplicate numerical scores; perhaps the bowlers' total pin fall or the frequency of his/her name appearing within the ordered pair of bowling game score and correlated bowlers' name, will serve as the tie breaker when identifying the team roster. This will require additional thinking on my part.

FYI:    OKay; here is a wider view of this "project" (please forgive me BrianB.):

Each Feb and Mar, a number of Veterans Administration facilities around the USA participate in what is called the BVL Annual Bowling Tournament (see http://www.bowlforveterans.org/annual-bvlva-bowling-tournament-set-march/ and http://www.bowlforveterans.org/bvl-programs/bvlva-annual-veterans-bowling-tournament/tournament-score-sheet/). I am one of several bowlers that are representing the VA Medical Center at Northport, NY. Ultimately, the topmost 45 bowling scores from a five man team(s) that represents the Northport NY VAMC will be summed. The result of that summation shall be submitted, via an online score, sheet to the tournament administrators.  If/when a team places 1st, 2nd, or 3rd, nationally, an award is given to each member of the five-man team.

Regards,

VinceB.

For sake of accuracy, the next to last sentenced in my last paragraph above
The result of that summation shall be submitted, via an online score, sheet to the tournament administrators.
should be changed to read as follows:
The official summation is accomplished by the BVL administrators by using the data that is provided by the Northport VAMC staff via the available online score sheet.