On 31/7/19 10:44 am, TRACY KETRON wrote:
i have open office 3.0.1 installed on my MacBook OS 10.14.3
CAN i update my   open office?
No
or do i have to download open office 4  ?
Yes - go to http://www.openoffice.org/download/ and make sure you read the installation guide via the link on the right of that page.
     if i download the new version will all my documents etc from open office 3
automatically move to my new version?
You will be able to open your existing OpenOffice documents with the latest version; they don't need to move anywhere.
or how do i do that?
thank you thank you thank you!

 Cheers -- David Robley Excited, Spock opens a box full of pointy ear tips.