Beverly,

It sounds as though you are using an old version of OpenOffice. You need to
download a current version of the software. Go to:
https://www.openoffice.org/download/ and follow all instructions including the
information that Dave already provided.

As a courtesy I have sent you a copy of this message. If you’re not subscribed
to the users list you may not see all of the responses to your inquiry. Please
respond to: users@openoffice.apache.org so that all users can assist you.

Sent from my iPhone