Exactly that what I wrote when I answered Peters question :-)

If update don't work, just download the most actual version and install it

Am 02.01.2020 um 00:37 schrieb Alan Pearce:
Andrea, What do you mean please?

Alan.

-------- Original message --------
From: Andrea <andrea...@gmx.ch>
Date: 01/01/2020  19:42  (GMT+00:00)
To: users@openoffice.apache.org
Subject: Re: Update failures

A possible way is just to downlaod the most actual version and to install itAm 01.01.2020 um 19:46 schrieb Russ Peters:> I've searched
and searched the internet for answers and seem to get> lost somewhere!>> I have two computers running windows 10. I have open
office> 4.1.7.installed. When I check for>> updates I get the following messageĀ  " error reading data from> internet,
server error message".>> Is this a known problem of can you recommend a fix? Response for both> computers.>>>