Sorry Andrea but that  doesn't answer my question. What do you mean by
"actual"? Actual as opposed to what?

-------- Original message --------
From: Andrea <andrea...@gmx.ch>
Date: 02/01/2020  06:50  (GMT+00:00)
To: users@openoffice.apache.org
Subject: Re: Update failures

Exactly that what I wrote when I answered Peters question :-)If update don't
work, just download the most actual version and install itAm 02.01.2020 um
00:37 schrieb Alan Pearce:> Andrea, What do you mean please?>> Alan.>> --------
Original message --------> From: Andrea <andrea...@gmx.ch>> Date: 01/01/2020
19:42  (GMT+00:00)> To: users@openoffice.apache.org> Subject: Re: Update
failures>> A possible way is just to downlaod the most actual version and to
install itAm 01.01.2020 um 19:46 schrieb Russ Peters:> I've searched and
searched the internet for answers and seem to get> lost somewhere!>> I have two
computers running windows 10. I have open office> 4.1.7.installed. When I check
for>> updates I get the following message  " error reading data from> internet,
server error message".>> Is this a known problem of can you recommend a fix?
Response for both> computers.>>>