Is the template publicly available? If yes, please indicate where it can be
found so some testing can be done.

Also, to help replicate your conditions when testing, what version of
OpenOffice are you using and what kind of computer (Windows, include
version, i.e. 7, 10, etc., Mac, something else?)

Thank you.