G’day

Thank you for all of the replies. I didn’t realise this was going to a mailing
list, I was just trying to contact the company itself for online support.
Apologies!

I had saved it in .odt format, and it was a template (document) given by my
university for me to fill in. The same thing happened (column disappearing)
when I used it on other applications too.

Anyway, I have typed up my answers in the disappearing column in a seperate
document now, without using the template. I think the document was just
uneditable in open office.

Thank you again for the replies I appreciate it.

Bella