Good morning!  I use this for my business as a massage therapist.  I cannot
for the life of me figure out how to delete unwanted auto
fill suggestions.   If I want to type '60 minute massage', it comes up even
after I type "60", which is great, but now i have all of these other tabbed
suggestions that I have to tab through before I can get to "60 minute
massage" based on other entries I have to make for other 60 minute
services.  Is there any way I can sort through or even rearrange the order
of such automated fill ins??  Right now, when I type "60" here is the order
of auto fill suggestions:
60 HS
60/EVT
60 minute PKG
60min/AO
(I now have to tab through all of these to finally get to ;)
60 minute massage
Which is the main default of what I usually need.
Please help!  I would like to rearrange the 60 minute massage to pop up
first everytime, or to just delete ALL auto fills and then start fresh??

--
Kellie English