Am 15.10.20 um 20:55 schrieb Edward Miller:
I created a document in Open Office.  Then I cut and pasted a Zoom website
(info for a meeting) into the document and saved it.  However, I cannot get to
the website from the document.  Why not?

Maybe this helps:

The standard (default) behavior for activating hyperlinks within OOo is to use Ctrl+click. This behavior can be changed in *Tools > Options > OpenOffice.org > Security > Options*, by deselecting the option *Ctrl-click* required to follow hyperlinks. If clicking in your links activates them, check that page to see if the option has been deselected.

https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/OOo3_User_Guides/Writer_Guide/Hyperlinks