Hi out there.

I am currently trying to split my work in separate pieces to decrease
saving and usage lags. I want to pick the page count up from where I
split. So I set the count correction to "+925". That doesn't give me any
page number back. Is this a known issue or do I do something wrong here?
Trying numbers like "+9" and "+10" does work. My current OO version is
4.1.13, as I read some people might have issues on brand new updates I
always wait a little until I update as well. Is there a newer version
where this is "fixed"/possible? Or should I wait and see?

Thanks in advance.