At 18:30 24/03/2023 +0100, Amin Jack Pedziwiater wrote:
On Fri, Mar 24, 2023, 18:28 Joana Ottenbacher wrote:
I am currently trying to split my work in separate pieces to decrease saving and usage lags. I want to pick the page count up from where I split. So I set the count correction to "+925". That doesn't give me any page number back. Is this a known issue or do I do something wrong here?

Yes, there is a limit. OpenOffice is limited.

No, there is no limit. What may be limited is your understanding of OpenOffice.

Are you perhaps for some reason prejudiced against OpenOffice?

Brian Barker