Hello Joana,

That sounds like you could use the concept of a "Master Document"
(Globaldokument).

I am not very familiar with it but maybe this is helpful for you:

https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/DE/Dokumentation/OOo_2.x/Handb%C3%BCcher/Writer-Handbuch/Ein_Globaldokument_erzeugen

(Assuming that you can read German)

Regards,

   Matthias