Very good point Amin! So what do you recommend? I hate the MS 365 Cloud
products actually, used to love desktop Outlook. Would like to purchase a
desktop email client, getting ready to buy a new laptop.

Primarily using an Apple email address, but will be starting a new business
with email based on my domain name.

Off topic but I figured other Open Office users would also be interested, as
Amin makes a very valid point!

Thanks!

Robbie

Sent from my iPhone