On 8/1/24 04:52, Amin Jack Pędziwiater wrote:
I shouldn't giving advices about a software i've no permanently using ,
Robbie , but if i had to do it, I would recommend  the Opera Software email
client because of my previous experiences when Opera browser had imperfect
built in mailing system but after establishing cooperation with Google  it
abandoned the built-in version in favor of creating independent e-mail
software.
So as so, try recognising that option among others.
Regards

On Sun, 7 Jan 2024, 20:26 Robbie Martin, <drrobbiemar...@me.com.invalid>