Programmer In Training wrote:
On 1/9/2010 8:06 PM, jonathon wrote:
On Sun, Jan 10, 2010 at 00:43, NoOp wrote:

Not sure what all the above concerns are; OOo 3.2 works just fine
on Win7 - tested with Win7HomePremium yesterday. Installed fine,
works fine, no issues that I can detect as yet.
I assume you mean "no issues other than the obvious" --- running 32 bit programs on an (allegedly) 64 bit OS.

Or is their a 64 bit version of OOo for Windows that is hidden
somewhere?

jonathon

Windows 7 is a 64-bit OS? What about those who only have 32-bit processors.

To Users: Sticking with the thread, You can also install a 32 bit version of WIN 7, according to the presenter at my computer club! But, you should get the Win 7 upgrade adviser to see how compatible your software and hardware are for the upgrade. When I said you would have to BACK UP your hard drive, I meant TOTALLY , not just daily backups, especially when doing the actual upgrade! This has nothing to do with the dailys you may be doing anyway! :-)