A. Butler wrote:
    To whom it may concern,

Please let me know how we didn't understand that there would be a charge on our credit card for what???

We received the OpenOffice 2.0 Office Suite software that was Free back from October/November
    by ThinkAll Publishing.

    Your assistance will be much appreciated,

You are able to download OpenOffice for free from the web site. However, there are also many vendors that sell it. Some charge a nominal fee and some charge a lot more. You should be directing your question to the place where you paid for it. If they are unable to assist and you think you were defrauded, you may be able to make a claim through the credit card company.

This list is manned by volunteers, who have no connection with the production or selling of OpenOffice.

As I mentioned, OpenOffice can always be downloaded for free from openoffice.org.