Larry,

I'm so glad finally somebody asking the same question I'm struggeling with. I at one point asked CP Hennessy this question in an email that was addressed to him directly, but sadly never got an answer.

I can understand that if you answer a question and forget to CC the OP that you send a second message to the list as well, to let us know that you saw your mistake. But what CP Hennessy is doing doesn't make sense. If he wants the member that sent the original answer to know that he forgot to CC the OP, then it's much more sensible to CC the member directly and not through the mailinglist. Looking at the number of messages he's sending it seems no one is listening.

I've gotten to a point where I immediately delete all of his messages when I see more then one or two with his name in the sender.

Arnold Huzen