[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
HI

We have just bought a new personal computer it is an Acer L320 with Vista.
My husband and I are self taught and  we are still picking things up.   Out
last computer had Microsoft Word and Office on it which we used quite a lot  for
letters, spreadsheets, etc., and I did small posters for the Care Home my  Mum
is in.

This computer has nothing on it at all!!!!!!!!!!! is it possible to  download
your programme onto this Vista or will we have to buy Microsoft Word or
Office.  I hope you can help.

You can install and use OpenOffice on Vista.

--
 Use OpenOffice.org