Alan Boba wrote:
On Nov 21, 2007 8:01 PM, Frank Cox <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On Thu, 22 Nov 2007 00:56:57 +0000
jonathon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Provided that the source code to the product is distributed
with the product.
Actually, that's wrong.  You are required to provide an OFFER to provide
the
source code, not the source code itself.  You are required to provide the
actual source code when someone who got the software from you requests it
from
you.

If you're going to be as long-winded and pedantic as you seem to insist on
being, please be accurate as well.

...and perhaps point out that your message,

If you want to reply to Jonathon, please A) reply to Jonathon and B) quote him. Don't reply to an unrelated part of a message from Frank and give no hint of what you are actually talking about. I've just wasted 15 minutes of my life trying to figure out what the Hell you're talking about.

--
John W. Kennedy
"Only an idiot fights a war on two fronts. Only the heir to the throne of the kingdom of idiots would fight a war on twelve fronts"