My mother has this system OpenOffice.org2.1 installed on our computer; however,
every time I create a document, it turns out to be a  odt document and no one
has a program to open that system up.
I was told to change the file format to a doc document and that still does not
open the files.
I love the program but I need to find some way to make it compatible to be able
to send my documents that I have created to other people.
It will not let me open any documents I have created and the computer generates
an error message.
What can I do.
I need to send the files I created since I am in the middle of a huge
litigation.
Please help.
Thank you.
Heatherlee Cato.

Go someplace special for your big day. Click now for destination wedding
packages!
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2121/fc/Ioyw6i3ms9UyGdBze8cnr5Hrx7wNqGZCShrZ96163B3jYgQwBsYZys/