On 10/12/2007 16:50, Beth Betts wrote:
I am using open office version 2.3.1 on Vista and after downloading it and using it for 1-2 months, while it seems to still be on my computer itt will not open any documents. I have dealt with it by uninstalling it and reinstalling it and that works only to have it stop working again! Is it a vista problem?
  Beth Betts

When you say "it will not open my documents":
a) Exactly what do you do? Please give very full detail.
b) Exactly what happens. Again, microscopic detail please, especially the *exact* text of nay error messages you get

Have you also got Microsoft Office on your system?

By the way, this is a public mail list read by thousands of people (nearly 2500 subscriptions at the last count and not all the readers are subscribed). The messages are archived in myriad places where where they are available to anyone with a computer. You may decide you don't want to publish personal details, like your phone number, in such a public forum.

--
Harold Fuchs
London, England