I am greatly concerned with the security problems arising from my downloading
of your software.  The linked page sets out an analysis of these problems which
I have failed to understand.  It does not offer a patch to download which
resolves these issues.

Clearly, I would have been far better off never to have downloaded your
software.  Please advise me in terms that a layman can understand, how I can
uninstall the software in a way that the security of my computer is no longer
compromised by me downloading it in the first place.

Regards

Edwin Keen