Thanks for the tip, but I find openvz 7 to be a solid platform. My only
gripe is the lack of a web management console, such as was available for
openvz in the past, or what proxmox comes with.

While proxmox has a great web interface and thus less of a learning curve,
the openvz containers are more reliable and I prefer them for that reason.

If a good web interface, like that of proxmox, were to become available for
OVZ 9, I would be quite pleased.

Jake