On Jan 3, 2013, at 10:25 AM, Patrick Hurrelmann wrote:

> On 03.01.2013 17:08, Itamar Heim wrote:
>> Hi Everyone,
>>
>> as we wrap oVirt 3.2, I wanted to check with oVirt users on what they
>> find good/useful in oVirt, and what they would like to see
>> improved/added in coming versions?
>>
>> Thanks,
>>    Itamar
>
> For me, I'd like to see official rpms for RHEL6/CentOS6. According to
> the traffic on this list quite a lot are using Dreyou's packages.

I'm going to second this strongly! Official support would be very much
appreciated. Bonus points for supporting a migration from the dreyou packages.
No offense to dreyou, of course, just rather be better supported by the
official line on Centos 6.x.

Better support/integration of windows based SPICE clients would also be much
appreciated, I have many end users on Windows, and it's been a chore to keep it
working so far. This includes the client drivers for windows VMs to support the
SPICE display for multiple displays. More of a client side thing, I know, but a
desired feature in my environment.

Thanks for the continued progress and support as well!

Darrell Budic
Zenfire