1) I would like to have the ability to import an existing VM image from outside as a template into oVirt, then new VMs can be cloned from this template. 2) I would like to have an oVirt trial package based on nested-kvm. This package will contain several vdsm node images, one engine image and one storage several image. After the package is installed into a physical server, the images can be started as VMs including the engine, the VDSM nodes, the storage server. The VDSM nodes must support nested-kvm to have nested VM on them. It is very quick and simple for a new-comer to try the oVirt envionment.

Itamar Heim:
Hi Everyone,

as we wrap oVirt 3.2, I wanted to check with oVirt users on what they find good/useful in oVirt, and what they would like to see improved/added in coming versions?

Thanks,
Itamar

---
舒明 Shu Ming
Open Virtualization Engineerning; CSTL, IBM Corp.
Tel: 86-10-82451626  Tieline: 9051626 E-mail: shum...@cn.ibm.com or
shum...@linux.vnet.ibm.com
Address: 3/F Ring Building, ZhongGuanCun Software Park, Haidian District,
Beijing 100193, PRC