Hello evrybody,

I'm testing open console in a Windows 7 client with IE 9 and when I try to
click in console when I'm inside User Portal with wirt-viewer installad, it
is launched but and virt-viewer give me the message "Unable to connect to
graphic server" and It can't connect to my VM. Any suggest?

Many thanks in avanced,

Juanjo.