tis 2013-04-09 klockan 13:49 +0200 skrev Juan Jose:

Hello David,

My problem was that I needed to add my host to
\windows\system32\driver\etc\hosts file moreover to have virt-viewer installed
in the Windows 7 client. Now I can open the console after that.
When you say "host", I´m guessing you mean the hypervisor that is running the
VM you want to access. Have you tried opening console through Admin-portal,
User-portal, or both? And they all work?

/Karli

Many thanks,

Juanjo.

On Mon, Apr 8, 2013 at 4:23 PM, David Jaša
<dj...@redhat.com<mailto:dj...@redhat.com>> wrote:
Hi Juan,

Juan Jose píše v Po 08. 04. 2013 v 14:36 +0200:

> Hello evrybody,
>

> I'm testing open console in a Windows 7 client with IE 9 and when I
> try to click in console when I'm inside User Portal with wirt-viewer
> installad, it is launched but and virt-viewer give me the message
> "Unable to connect to graphic server" and It can't connect to my VM.
> Any suggest?

I've described the debugging steps on this list in the past, please look
them up and go through spicex.log. If that isn't sufficient, please use
debug-helper.exe (IIRC I described it in another mail here) to get
remote-viewer debug output.

HTH,

David

> Many thanks in avanced,
>

> Juanjo.
>

> On Thu, Mar 21, 2013 at 1:49 PM, Gianluca Cecchi
> <gianluca.cec...@gmail.com<mailto:gianluca.cec...@gmail.com>> wrote:
>         On Wed, Mar 20, 2013 at 10:43 PM, Jeff Bailey wrote:
>         > On 3/20/2013 5:20 AM, Christophe Fergeau wrote:
>         >>
>         >> On Tue, Mar 19, 2013 at 05:11:56PM -0400, Jeff Bailey
>         wrote:
>         >

>         > Heh, heh, maybe it's a secret. :)
>         >
>         > Actually, I believe I got it from
>         http://elmarco.fedorapeople.org/spice.cab
>         > and it seems to be version 5.0.2.2.
>         >

>         As already pointed in another mail of this same thread from
>         Michal
>         Skrivanek (about a month ago), the info is at
>         http://wiki.ovirt.org/How_to_Connect_to_SPICE_Console_With_Portal
>         and the page indeed contains the same link to spice.cab file
>         you are referring
>         so possibly difficult to find but not a secret... ;-)
>
>         Gianluca

David Jaša, RHCE

SPICE QE based in Brno
GPG Key:     22C33E24
Fingerprint: 513A 060B D1B4 2A72 7F0D 0278 B125 CD00 22C3 3E24

--

Med Vänliga Hälsningar