What does your setup say

cat /etc/ovirt-engine-setup.conf.d/20-setup-ovirt-post.conf

From: Will K [mailto:yetanotherw...@yahoo.com]
Sent: Wednesday, January 14, 2015 11:11 AM
To: Donny Davis; users@ovirt.org
Subject: Re: [ovirt-users] Hosted-engine ISO domain

The domain is not listed not in the GUI. I'm not sure I should "add" or
"import".

When I try to add a "New Domain" with a random name, use host "node1" and
export path "ovirt1.<domainname>:/export/ISO", It says

    "Create operation failed. Storage connection is already used by the
following storage domain: ISO_DOMAIN"

If I try to "Import", I would get

    "Import operationfailed. Domain ISO_DOMAIN already exists in the system."

Will