Hello again.

So I have been doing some more testing just to be sure. I performed a reboot of my Win7 ESXi guest VM between each running of the Parkdale HDD speed test app, just to be absolutely sure the results were not a result of caching and each time I get pretty consistent results: no less than 60 MByte/s Seq. Write and around the same for Seq. Read.

In oVirt, is there some tuning I am maybe missing? Is there a different HDD type I should be selecting (or converting to)?

-Alan