On 28/07/15 03:06 PM, Donny Davis wrote:

> Are you using virtio-scsi in oVirt?

Initially I thought I was, but realised it was just virtio (no '-scsi'),
though I did have the guest tools installed (as well as having to
install the virtio drivers to get the Win7 install to see the HDD).
When I realised this, I added a second virtual HDD, making sure it was
of type virtio-scsi and then I formatted it.

I ran the same tests from "Parkdale" on the second HDD, but
unfortunately with the same results.

I am willing to install oVirt again and try another Win7 VM, making sure
the first disk is virtio-scsi, if you think that may make a difference?

-Alan