Hello everybody.

Currently at the company, we are testing oVirt 3.5 as a cloud platform.
We have 4 nodes and GlusterFS as a shared storage.
Every node has another SSD disk, currently not used. What we would like is
to attach that local storage to particular host, so that some virtual
machines can be on local and some on shared storage.
If I try to create local storage, it works, but then host is in separate
Data Center.
If I try to add POSIX FS to node in existing Data Center, then all other
hosts stop working, since they can't access that local storage (kind of
expected).

So, long story short - does shared and local storage mix and how?

Thank you very much!

--
Damir Marković | System Engineer | Nordeus