Thank you for your help, Jiri!

My expectations are based on experience with other cloud platforms and
since oVirt doesn't work like that, we simply won't use it. :-)
My post was simply for purpose to see if I am missing something, but you
confirmed that I am not.

Once again, thank you a lot!

--
Damir Marković | System Engineer | Nordeus