Hello,
I have one testing host (only one host) with self hosted engine and 2 VM (one linux and one windows).

After upgrade ovirt from 3.6.0 to 3.6.1 the network connection works discontinuously. Every 10 minutes HA agent restart hosted engine VM because result down. But the machine is UP,
only the network stop to work for some minutes.
I activate global maintenace mode to prevent engine reboot. If I ssh to the hosted engine sometimes the connection work and sometimes no. Using VNC connection to engine I see that sometime VM reach external network
and sometimes no.
If I do a tcpdump on phisical ethernet interface I don't see any packet when network on vm don't work.

Same thing happens fo others two VM.

Before the upgrade I never had network problems.