I partially solve the problem.

My host machine has 2 network interfaces with a bond. The bond was configured with mode=4 (802.3ad) and switch was configured in the same way. If I remove one network cable the network become stable. With both cables attached the network is instable.

I removed the link aggregation configuration from switch and change the bond in mode=2 (balance-xor). Now the network are stable. The strange thing is that previous configuration worked fine for one year... since the last upgrade.

Now ha-agent don't reboot the hosted-engine anymore, but I receive two emails from brocker evere 2/5 minutes. First a mail with "ovirt-hosted-engine state transition StartState-ReinitializeFSM" and after "ovirt-hosted-engine state transition ReinitializeFSM-EngineStarting"