Hey Dan,

I reïnstalled the 3.6 on CentOS 7 (this was the issue as vdsm is no longre
build for 6.7).
It's a fresh install of CentOs, only configured the adapter for a static IP and
then the install of the oVirt Node.
 Installation goes well until following errors popup:

Dec 21, 2015 3:42:45 PM
Host KVM1 installation failed. Failed to configure management network on the
host.

Dec 21, 2015 3:42:45 PM
Failed to configure management network on host KVM1 due to setup networks
failure.

Dec 21, 2015 3:42:45 PM
VDSM KVM1 command failed: connectivity check failed

I included both vdsm.log  & supervdsm.log

---

I did a reboot, the ovirtmgmt was not linked to the adapter (enp3s0). Tried to
link it manually which worked without hassle...

So now everything seems OK. I'll test further with the 3.6 now and hope it all
goes like this now