Dear all,

I'm currently lost at finding any documentation about the Python SDK (http://www.ovirt.org/develop/release-management/features/infra/python-sdk/) like provided classes, functions etc.. There are some examples on the mentioned page, but I cannot find a complete documentation. Our oVirt server is running CentOS 7 with ovirt-engine-sdk-python installed. However there doesn't seem to exist an ovirt-engine-sdk-python-docs package and I couldn't find any appropriate link on the oVirt documentation pages (http://www.ovirt.org/documentation/).

Any ideas, where the documentation is available?

Cheers
Frank