How do I get a VM to see USB devices?  If I understand it correctly I
have to go to Edit VM -> Console and enable USB native.  I have the
console options set to use usb.  However, I'm finding conflicting
information.  Supposedly libvirt will allow sharing of a USB device
over a network but to start with I'd be happy just being able to
connect a usb device to the host and having it detected.  I have some
programmable devices I'd like to program in Linux using my VM.

Has anyone uses usbip and if so how well does  it work?