I've done an upgrade of ovirt-engine tomorrow. There were two problems.

The first - packages from epel repo, solved by disable repo and downgrade package to an existing version in ovirt-release40 repo (yes, there is info in documentation about epel repo).

The second (and it is not only for current version) - run the engine-setup always not complete successfully because cat not start ovirt-engine-notifier.service after upgrade, and the error in notifier is that there is no MAIL_SERVER. Every time I am upgrading engine I have the same error. Than I add MAIL_SERVER=127.0.0.1 to /usr/share/ovirt-engine/services/ovirt-engine-notifier/ovirt-engine-notifier.conf and start notifier without problem. Is it my mistake?

And one more question. In Events tab I can see "User vasya@internal logged out.", but there are no message that 'vasya' logged in. Could someone tell me how to debug this issue?