3 of my compute nodes are IBM x3650 M3 . I do not use oVirt Node but
rather plain CentOS 7 for the compute nodes. I use 4.1.6 too.

I remember I had a bad time trying to disable UEFI on the BIOS of those
servers. In my opinion, the firmware in that model ridden with problems.
In the end, I installed with UEFI (You will need a /boot/efi partition)

Once installed, I have not had any issues with them.

Eduardo Mayoral Jimeno (emayo...@arsys.es)
Administrador de sistemas. Departamento de Plataformas. Arsys internet.
+34 941 620 145 ext. 5153