Yes, I use power management with ipmilan, no issues.

I do have license on the IMM for remote console, but that is not a
requirement, AFAIK.

I remember I first tried to use for oVirt a dedicated login on the IMM
with just "Remote Server Power/Restart Access" and I could not get to
work, so I just granted "Supervisor" to the dedicated login. Other than
that, no problem.

Eduardo Mayoral Jimeno (emayo...@arsys.es)
Administrador de sistemas. Departamento de Plataformas. Arsys internet.
+34 941 620 145 ext. 5153