We have an outstanding problem with 7.4 images on EFI, since platform moved
"grub2-efi" to "grub2-efi-x86_64". There's a patch pending here:
https://gerrit.ovirt.org/#/c/83008/

Hopefully merged soon.

In the meantime, using Anaconda from CentOS 7.3 via kickstart (with the
latest Node image) would work, but this isn't very convenient.

Otherwise, you can drop to a shell and manually copy
/run/sysroot/.../grubx64.efi to /boot/efi, but this isn't very nice.

On Tue, Oct 31, 2017 at 4:46 AM, Yuval Turgeman <yuv...@redhat.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> We did have some problems in the past with efi, but they should be fixed
> by now.
> Did you use the ISO for installation ?  What error are you seeing - which
> file is missing there ?
>
> Thanks,
> Yuval.
>
> On Thu, Oct 26, 2017 at 11:03 PM, Jonathan Baecker <jonba...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Thank you, good to know that this works! I need to play a bit with it.
>>

>> Am 26.10.2017 um 21:59 schrieb Eduardo Mayoral:
>>
>>> Yes, I use power management with ipmilan, no issues.
>>>
>>> I do have license on the IMM for remote console, but that is not a
>>> requirement, AFAIK.
>>>
>>> I remember I first tried to use for oVirt a dedicated login on the IMM
>>> with just "Remote Server Power/Restart Access" and I could not get to
>>> work, so I just granted "Supervisor" to the dedicated login. Other than
>>> that, no problem.
>>>
>>> Eduardo Mayoral Jimeno (emayo...@arsys.es)
>>> Administrador de sistemas. Departamento de Plataformas. Arsys internet.
>>> +34 941 620 145 ext. 5153

RYAN BARRY

SENIOR SOFTWARE ENGINEER - TEAM LEAD - RHEV HYPERVISOR

Red Hat NA <https://www.redhat.com/>

rba...@redhat.com    M: +1-651-815-9306     IM: rbarry
<https://red.ht/sig>