If one was to attach a shared iSCSI LUN as 'storage' to an oVirt data centre
that contains existing data - how does oVirt behave?

For example the LUN might be partitioned as LVM, then contain existing
filesystems etc...

- Would oVirt see that there is existing data on the LUN and simply attach it
as any other linux initiator (client) world, or would it try to wipe the LUN
clean and reinitialise it?

Context: Investigating migration from XenServer to oVirt (4.2.0)

All our iSCSI storage is currently attached to XenServer hosts, XenServer
formats those raw LUNs with LVM and VMs are stored within them.

If the answer to this is already out there and I should have found it by
searching, I apologise, please point me to the link and I'll RTFM.

--
Sam McLeod
https://smcleod.net