When creating an identical VM and attaching the one disk it will start and run perfectly. It seems that during the Cluster Compatibility Update something doesn't work right on running VM, this only happens on running VMs and I could reproduce it.

Is there a way to do some kind of diff between the new and the old VM settings to find out what may be different?

Thanks,
Arsene