Yes exactly

On 02/24/2018 11:58 AM, Mahdi Adnan wrote:
So if you create new VM and attach the same disk to it, it will run without issues ?

--

Respectfully*
**Mahdi A. Mahdi*

*From:* users-boun...@ovirt.org <users-boun...@ovirt.org> on behalf of Arsène Gschwind <arsene.gschw...@unibas.ch>
*Sent:* Saturday, February 24, 2018 11:03 AM
*To:* users@ovirt.org
*Subject:* Re: [ovirt-users] After upgrade to 4.2 some VM won't start

When creating an identical VM and attaching the one disk it will start and run perfectly. It seems that during the Cluster Compatibility Update something doesn't work right on running VM, this only happens on running VMs and I could reproduce it.

Is there a way to do some kind of diff between the new and the old VM settings to find out what may be different?

Thanks,
Arsene