Sent from my iPhone

> On Apr 3, 2018, at 9:32 AM, Yaniv Kaul <yk...@redhat.com> wrote:
>

>> On Tue, Apr 3, 2018 at 3:12 PM, TomK <tomk...@mdevsys.com> wrote:
>> Hey Guy's,
>>
>> If I'm looking to setup the oVirt engine in an HA configuration off the
>> physical servers hosting my VM's (non self hosted), what are my options here?
>>
>> I want to setup two to four active oVirt engine instances elsewhere and
>> handle the HA via something like haproxy / keepalived to keep the entire
>> experience seamless to the user.
>
> You will need to set up the oVirt engine service as well as the PG database
> (and ovirt-engine-dwhd service and any other service we run next to the
> engine) as highly available module.
> In pacemaker[1], for example.
> You'll need to ensure configuration is also sync'ed between nodes, etc.
> Y.

So already have one ovirt engine setup separately on a vm that manages two
remote physical hosts.  So familiar with the single host approach which I would
simply replicate.  At least that’s the idea anyway.  Could you please expand a
bit on the highly available module and  syncing the config between hosts?

Cheers,
Tom